Internship - Software Development
At Red Van Workshop, we firmly believe our employees drive our success by delivering unrivaled service to our customers. With success in mind, we make an ongoing effort to provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating, and financially rewarding opportunities. The development team here at Red Van is focused on delivering our clients an exceptional user experience for their Salesforce Commerce Cloud sites by keeping them engaging, performant, and bug free.
Join us to discover a work experience where your diverse ideas will be met with enthusiasm – where you can learn and grow to your fullest potential.
Our interns will utilize their academic technical knowledge to complete assigned tasks for building new Commerce Cloud websites, making modifications to existing sites, and fulfilling front end design requests. You will gain hands-on experience performing technical and administrative duties alongside enthusiastic senior developer teammates.
- Write, test, and document code needed to implement approved change requests
- Test and debug new or modified code to verify its accuracy and completeness
- Support the feature delivery within our available sandboxes, and submit code for code review in a timely manner
- Assist peers in root cause analysis of production incidents
- Participate in team meetings and project scrum meetings
- Demonstrate continued growth in the use of developer environment tools, ancillary software tools and technology
- Support the delivery of performance enhancements and new feature development at various levels within our technical architecture by updating site code with defined features.
- Consult with Sr Devs to review required solution demand within front-end or API web service development and make code changes based on recommendations.
- Learn and demonstrate development and administrative processes and procedures.
- Develop an understanding for the role of a corporate developer and its impacts on the team, the company, and clients
- Through project work and daily interactions, continue to develop understanding of what success means to you, the team and our customers
- Grow your general Salesforce Commerce Cloud and development skillset by application of learned coding techniques and following curriculum.
- Consistently engage in behaviors that produce great experiences and outcomes
- Currently pursuing a BS/BA or greater in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
- Great at communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Able to think critically in making decisions, completing work tasks and solving problems
- Must possess good written communication skills
About Red Van Workshop
Red Van Workshop is a Systems Integrator specializing in the Salesforce Ecosystem, specifically Commerce Cloud and Marketing Cloud. We are a 100% US based and 100% remote workers with very senior level developers and architects. We believe in having transparency about the work that we do, and who is doing it. We get to know our client teams personally and become more of an extension of the team than a group of consultants.
Our 80+ employees are spread throughout 20 different US states, and includes a mix of Architects, Developers, Quality Assurance Analysts, and Project Managers. Together we have launched and supported over 300 sites, have a 90+% client retention rate and a 95% staff retention rate. We love what we do, and our clients do too.